Friday 18 January 2013

A day on the trains and TIAS day 3

Here is my TIAS day 3. It's looking a bit like a boat at the moment.
The picture makes it look a bit like it has fine dark threads sticking out but that's just shadows.

I was expecting to do it this evening after a long afternoon of company meetings but when I was nearly at Maidenhead I found out the meetings were all cancelled so I was back home and on-line earlier than I expected.

I didn't see much of Maidenhead since I never left the station - just got back on another train headed back the way I came. The meetings were cancelled due to snow stopping other people from getting there. There was much more snow in Maidenhead than there was in Cambridge and the train back towards London was full of people who were leaving work early.

Maidenhead-2013-01-18

That guy in the corner with a computer had been criticizing my blog styling so I changed it a bit. He admitted it was an improvement but claimed he could improve on it and this is the result.

1 comment:

  1. So good to find another tatter in the UK. I found you via Jane's TIAS. We have also had quite a bit of snow in Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete