Saturday 5 October 2013

I'm still here...

I'm not very good at keeping up with blogging it seems!

But I am still tatting and I've joined in with this autumn's Tat it and See (TIAS) which is hosted by Lady Shuttlemaker on her blog with a shared blog with  the results at http://tiaspence.blogspot.co.uk/.  Here's my latest TIAS post.

Last weekend was a long weekend with no tatting because I had this to distract me:
  and this:
and a LOT of this:
Yes I spent a long weekend dog-sitting so that my brothers could take Dad out for a big weekend treat.
Now that I'm back I need to get on with tatting more white trimmings for an Edwardian outfit.

(update) I just looked at the dates of my posts and I've realised my rate of posting drops off suddenly in May so I can blame most of it on getting distracted by the shiny new tablet I bought that month. I've never owned a smart phone so having a gadget like that is quite distracting...  but very handy for the TIAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment